Matching founders with leaders to create lasting relationships
Guidance is essential to a startup’s success, and we connect startups with the mentors who can best help them.
Renovatio PR has built a world-class mentor network of successful entrepreneurs, executives, investors, technologists and academics. We tap leaders who’ve grown their own businesses as well as those who offer insights into growing a team of people, keeping up with technology, sharing your successes on social media and managing finances.
Effective mentors force founders to ask themselves tough questions and offer different perspectives to challenge assumptions. We find that founders learn best from other successful entrepreneurs, so we place a high value on our mentors’ startup experience and their capability to build and scale companies.
What We Look for in Mentors
Sustained relationships: We want to build bridges that will last a lifetime.
Big-picture business critiques: We want to target high-priority issues and help startups find solutions.
Core values: We look for those who believe in our vision — helping startups navigate their first year and beyond.
Benefits to Mentors
- You have expertise, we’d love to help you share it. Grow your brand through sharing your lessons and business experiences.
- Join us in creating and growing a community of experts and founders eager to learn and grow the industry.
- Network with other professionals in business, technology and fintech.
Benefits to Founders
- Learn from experts in your field who’ve been where you are.
- Ask questions, share and refine ideas, and hear about others’ experiences.
- Glean ideas from experts in all aspects of business from finance to marketing.
- Discover why startups can be risky and how you can avoid pitfalls and common mistakes.
- Explore other aspects of running a business besides having a great idea — from marketing to management.
About the Mentoring Process
- Apply to the Renovatio PR program. (We focus on trading, crypto assets trading and fintech apps and financial product innovation startups.)
- If you are selected, you’ll join a group (in the spring or fall) of other founders in your field for workshops and support.
- During the three-month program in Puerto Rico, you’ll gain access to a global network of mentors, partners, investors and talent to help spur your business’ growth. Weekly dinners will allow you to hear speakers on a myriad of fintech topics.
- Ten weeks into the program, Renovatio PR will host a demo day where you will showcase your product or service to a select audience.
- Even after the three-month startup incubator program is over, we’re still here for you — you continue to benefit from our network with guidance tailored to your needs.
Interested in being a mentor or being mentored? Contact us.